Friday 20 March 2015

What to Wear to Work Out

(Photos: Sweat the Style, Vogue Italia, Nike)

Hauling your ass down to the gym or on a run is hard, so if you do do that, then I commend you, I really do. You're a sicko. One aspect of working out that I know I find particularly difficult is figuring out what to wear. It totally helps your gym-confidence if you're wearing something you look good in. Also, I have recently realised the importance of proper fitness gear - I used to just rock up in a tee and leggings - but you need performance wear. Tops and leggings that suck you in, keep you cool and don't show that much sweat. So ladies, here are some inspiring workout outfit ideas. Also check out the stunning Adrianne Ho's blog for tons of sporty fashion ideas. 


SHOP FITNESS WEAR



No comments: