Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Beauty Favourites


Fountain, The Beauty Molecule
I use this liquid vitamin complex in my juices, full disclosure, it's tastes totally gross on it's own, so masking it in a juice is better. It definitely has made my skin and hair glow and my nails have been stronger too. A great alternative to vitamin tablets as it's packed full of water-soluble antioxidants that are absorbed instantly into your body, due to its liquid form, giving you healthy glowing skin.
£25 Urban Outfitters

Mac Clear Bow Set
My BAE, my brows are basically a myth and so are drawn on for the most part. Anyone who pencils in their tails will know that there's a high risk you may lose one or both eyebrows during the day. Therefore this is a miracle product. It's like Lipcote for your brows and I get through about five tubes a year.
£13.50 Mac 

Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Eau de Parfum 
This deep and heady scent is quite polarising, it's not a trend floral or a sweet vanilla scent of the kind that are popular on the mass market. It's most certainly a niche fragrance, but if you're brave enough it's beautiful. The main note is, as the name suggests, amber and it's so warm and exotic and lasts for hours and hours. It's a really special perfume, if you like unusual scents then try this or some other Serge Lutens perfumes.
£74 Space NK

No comments: