Monday 5 January 2015

January Beauty Favourites


1/ Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
Around this time of year I get extremely chapped lips... and hands and nose, and sometimes my hairline. It's a mixture of cycling, harsh central heating and fierce winds. Very annoying but this miracle balm works wonders, you can use it for anything and everything (even on your hair) but it's forte is soothing dry and chapped delicate skin. Some people don't like the distinctive scent (I do) but you can now get it fragrance free. Anyway, this product is cult for a reason - get some in your makeup bag.


2/ Molton Brown Pink Pepperpot Bodywash
I've recently taken a liking to baths when a few years ago I probably didn't have a bath from one year to the next - maybe it's getting older but I need something to soothe these old bones and a luxurious soak always hits the spot. Molton Brown, hands down, do the best bath products, they're really gentle on skin and smell fab. This Pink Pepperpot fragrance is just the best - a mix between spicy and fresh - plus you can use it as a showergel too.


3/ Diptyque Epice Candle 
Diptyque candles have become essentials rather than luxuries to me in the last few years - I stress out if I have less than two on the go (ironic really as the purpose of scented candles is to destress, no?). They make any room feel like a palace and are crucial to my afore-mentioned relaxing baths. This limited edition Epice scent is a delight - I get warm, spicy cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and amber - basically all the good stuff you want on a winter's night.


2 comments:

Yuka said...

oooooh ive gotta try that candle!

Anonymous said...

I love 8 hour cream too