Friday 16 January 2015

Eucerin Even Brighter Day Cream and Pigment Spot Corrector Review



I used both these products until they were empty by the way, and I can honestly say, they made a difference... not a big one, but overall my skin tone does look more even.

The day cream is a lovely light texture but still feels nourishing to the skin, it doesn't leave any residue so it's ideal for morning use. The pen is best to use at night - just dot on to areas that have high areas of pigmentation. 

I had a few dark dots on my cheek from picking spots (sorry) and used the corrector pen on those, and they have faded, but they do tend to fade over time anyway - but I'd hasten to say this speeded up the process slightly.

I think the main thing when battling pigment spots is to massage your face and keep it really well hydrated, this ensures they're a good flow of oxygen to your skin to help it regenerate... oh, and don't pick your spots!

Would I buy again? Yes, but don't expect miracles. 

No comments: