Wednesday 24 July 2013

#bbloggers Review: Illamasqua Illumine Oil

Illumine Oil- Illamasqua

This was a gift from my best friend Ash who knows that come summer, I love to shimmer. In my head I have that J.Lo 'glow' and look just like I'm in a music video. In reality, I probably just look like me but shinier.

This oil goes on really easily and absorbs almost instantly leaving a subtle shimmer. It's not a glittery oil, which can be a bit tacky, but it gives your skin a luminescence which is very sexy.

I use on my legs and shoulders. It smells great too- a bit like Hawaiian Tropic, one of my fave smells ever.

They have it in a few colours including a bronzy gold which would warm up any skin tone. Surprisingly, even though I'm dark skinned- I love this shade on me.

Has anyone tried any other shimmer body oils?









No comments: