Tuesday 10 February 2015

Fountain The Beauty Molecule

I was pretty excited when I was sent some of Fountain’s Molecules, but I’ve started with the now cult Beauty Molecule (£24.99) taking a teaspoon a day. This red liquid contains a shed-load of Resveratrol which is a potent anti-oxidant, found in the skin of red grapes. There’s the equivalent of about a million grapes worth of Resveratrol in here though so eating it in its natural form wouldn’t make a difference.

Anti-oxidants are good for your skin because they protect skin by limiting the production of free radicals, which damage skin cells. This in turn slows aging and lessens inflammation that can make your face look at big, well, haggard.

The Beauty Molecule contains the first water soluble resveratrol on the market, making it super easy for our bodies to absorb it, and use more readily. As well as the power of grape skins there are also anti-oxidants, in the form of black carrot, and hyaluronic acid (the skin's best hydrating ingredient) to give your skin a beautifying glow from within.

Having used it for about two weeks I think I’ve noticed a difference. My skin feels less dry than it usually is at this time of year and does look generally good, not that I really had problem skin to begin with. I think that it’s worth taking just as a vitamin supplement but it’s a bit sweet to take neat so I add it to my green juice. I can’t wait to try the other molecules and give The Beauty Molecule a few more weeks to see if there is a difference in my skin.




SHOP FOUNTAIN MOLECULES

No comments: