Saturday 27 December 2014

December Beauty Favourites



1/ B.PURE MICELLAR WATER
This micellar water is amazing, gently removing eye makeup with ease which is great for delicate skin. The price tag is nice too.
Superdrug £4.99

2/ NV COLOUR COSMETICS LIPSTICK
This is a flattering everyday red with a long-lasting moisturising formula and nifty magnetic lid so you don't lose it, natch.
Nv Colour Cosmetics £6 

3/ BOBBI BROWN GEL LINER
I've worn this for 10 years and although I've flirted with other eyeliners none come close to the long-lasting jet black goodness of this. A cult classic.
John Lewis £16

4/ SEPHORA SOFTENING FACIAL MIST
The air con in my office managed to dry out even my super-oily skin so a moisturising facial mist is a must for hydrating halfway through the day.
Sephora £12

5/ CHARLOTTE TILSBURY FULL FAT LASHES
This mascara by Kate Moss's makeup artist is the most natural one I've tried - it still lengthens and thickens but you could just get away with pretending those were the lashes you were born with.
Selfridges £22

6/ ILLAMASQUA SKIN BASE
A lovely light base which I mix with moisturiser for a bit of a winter tan - I wear shade 13.
ASOS £27

7/ RIMMEL EYEBROW PENCIL
My desert island item - I could not live without this brow pencil (shade brown/black), it's cheap as chips and the prefect formula and application.
Superdrug £2.99

8/  BOURJOIS ROSE DOR BLUSH
This smells fab and gives your cheeks a rosy glow with a subtle shimmer - it looks beautiful on mixed-race or asian skin.
ASOS £7.99



No comments: