Sunday 28 December 2014

SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLERS REVIEW


They say that this medieval looking contraption is the be-all and end-all when it comes to eyelash curling, so I thought I'd better try it.

Having been a false eyelashes devotee for many years I've never really bothered with curlers but now that I favour a more natural look (less truly is more) I'm looking to tools that enhance my natural features.
The Shu Uemura curlers are so easy to use and the curved shape means they get right into the base of the eyelash giving you lots of lift and opening up the eyes.
I tried out the curlers on a no-makeup day at work and got lots of comments along the lines of how rested I looked. 
While this cult beauty tool may not have the wow factor of others it's an essential tool for your makeup bag, especially on days when you want to forgo the eye makeup.



No comments: