Sunday 16 November 2014

GLITTER LIPS Lip Glitter in Cherry Pie

This is one product you definitely need on your Christmas list


This is a lip product that I randomly saw on Twitter and I just HAD to try it - it looked amazing. I've long been a fan of a glittery lip, however, they are notoriously hard to achieve. Also glitter is the most annoying substance known to man - it just gets everywhere... or so I thought.

Glitter Lips promises to give you long-lasting, non-messy and super glittery lips. Which is a huge claim but I can contest that it's true. To apply you simply paint on a kind of glossy glue, then press on an ultra fine glitter - I was very dubious at first but as if by magic the glitter didn't stick to my face at all. Just the glue on my lips. The whole application took about 1 minute and the photos here are of my very first attempt - which I think is pretty good.

I also, in the name of research, had a cup of tea and a vigourus rub of my lips and the glitter stayed put. I can't believe it.

The photos don't really do the Glitter Lips justice  they are sooooooooooooooooo sparkly and pretty and I will 100% be rocking these to my Christmas party.

Grab yours HERE - I am literally in love with this product (and I haven't been paid to say this, I really do love it, although the Glitter Lips were kindly gifted to me.)


Price: £12.50

Packaging: Doesn't do the product justice

Coverage: Excellent

Overall review: 9/10 The product is so unique and really works but the packaging could be improved

Buy it HERE

No comments: