Monday 18 August 2014

Review: Clinique Even Better Concealer in Hazelnut


I hate wearing foundation, so I never do (unless someone slathers it on me at a photoshoot). I don't have the best skin but it's okay, so I don't want to hide it. Being mixed race, I tend to get really bad pigment spots and scars if I've had a blemish. they can be really dark but they're tiny so it's hard to find conceal or to cover them.
This is super, super thick and creamy and I dab it on with my finger. It's the perfect colour match for my skin so I don't need to blend it really. It also doesn't go cake or flakey and lasts a full working day - even when you're on and off the sweaty tube. I'd highly recommend it, if like me you have a few tiny but annoying pigment spots or blemishes you want to hide. 


Price: £19

Packaging: Nice but perhaps not hygenic? 

Coverage: Excellent

Overall review: 9/10 I love this! The colour blends seamlessly and it's pigmented enough to cover scars.

You can buy it HERE



No comments: